Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
can you get pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

can you get pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on march 24 2010 an he came inside me. But I got my period april 4 could I still possibly be pregnant ?
Yes in my opinion you can still be pregnant. Some women report having periods while being pregnant. Good Luck
It is possible to have a period while preg. However is your period is regular meaning you have one every 28 days, then you should ovulate 7 to 14 days after the first day of your period. This is the only time you can get pregnant, during ovulation. So if had sex march 24 then started yoir period april 4 , then no you shouldnt be pregnant. If your periods are regular and ovulation occors 7-14 days after the first day of your period then you would have not been ovulating when you had sex.Everyone is dif though ans ovulation is hard to tell on a woman with irregular periods so to be safe i would take a test if you are having pregnancy symptoms. I wouldnt worry to much though.Hope this helps.
it's very unlikely to have a period if you are pregnant - if you are worried then take a test they sell them at the dollar tree for 1$
yes it is absolutely i had my period for two months before i found out but i was pregnant for those two months i don't want to scare u but u should definitely take a pregnancy test