not eating/fussy eating
Im not sure if this is the right place but....

my baby girl is 7 weeks old she is generally pretty healthy gaining weight fine exc
she does sleep alot for example she sleeps between 8pm to 4 am every night and wakes at 4 for a feed.

But she is extremely fussy when eating and in the last day or so she has started only drinking 50 mls or so every second feed, usually she eats about 120-140 mls which is just over 4 onces every 2 and a half to three hours and suddenly she is only eating 50 mls on every second one, she still eats that 120 mls for some of the feeds she eats 5-6 times a day so about 3 of those feeds are only 50 ml feeds. she dosnt seem upset shes happy after that amount and isnt crying or anything. she dosnt appear to have reflux or anything she has always been fussy and it takes her a long time to eat between half and hour and an hour each feed and she pulls away alot and u really have to be stict to make her eat.
It just really worries me all my friends babies seem to eat like crazy! i just dont understand and everyone keeps telling me at 7 weeks she should be eating alot but i cant force her to eat :(

any advice would be greatful
thanks