prblems getting pregnant
why is it that i cant get pregnant no matter what i do
There isn't always a reason. It's called unexplained infertility. There are tests that can be done, but they may be inconclusive. Best to see an RE and see if there are any issues.
I Know how it must be ttc for a baby for a long time with out any results.... how long have u been ttc/? are u using any medication to assist u in ttc?

I have been ttc for 1.5 years now with 1 mc and 6 rds of clomid  and still no luck........i m getting a HSG done this week.. hope it gives some answers/.
i have been ttc for 2years and 9 months and have unexplained infertility, i'm due to go for a laparoscopy tomorrow and if all is clear i will then have to go for IVF even though there is nothing wrong with myself or my partner.

I does take a healthy couple 1-2 years to conceive and a doctor in the UK won't do fertility tests until you have been ttc for at least 2 years.  The best thing to do is not to stress and have fun, also BD at least 3 times a week for a month to increase your chances.  i wish you loads of luck
This website is awesome...once u fill in the date of your last period& how long your cycle is it breaks it down and tells u your most fertile dates. Here is the website so you will know your most fertile days
http://www.parenthood.com/pregovulate.php

Have you gone to see a doctor or specialist? If you have been trying for 1 year with no success, you usually are referred to a specialist that can further help you...i had tried for almost 4 years, i went to a specialist in 2007 and was put on clomid(a fertiity pill) then when that didnt work, i tried gonal-f injections with IUI. After 6 IUI's it worked& i am now pregnant.
I had unexplained infertility...