Girl or boy?
The ultrasound tech I had was pretty insecure and had a hard time getting measurements.. so much so that she had to ask another tech to come in and have a look.  The second tech was able to get everything done lickity-split, but we didn't ask the 2nd one if she could get a better picture of the gender.  The first tech and the doctor both very non-noncommittally said that it was "probably a girl," but when I look at the ultrasound picture zoomed-in and compare it to other ultrasounds I've found online it looks like a boy to me, but I guess I could be looking at the umbilical cord.  Anyone have any insight?  I am 35 weeks now and it's driving me crazy not knowing... I don't think I'll have another ultrasound before baby is born.
my 1st thought was girl. I have 1 girl and due with a boy so I have seen both. with my son it was extremely obvious there was a penis. That being said your pic does leave a bit of wondering.........I say girl though
I say boy, the obvious three lines for a girl aren't there.