Pregnancy: April 2011 Babies Community
Girl or boy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2011.

Girl or boy?

6677049?1298497505
The ultrasound tech I had was pretty insecure and had a hard time getting measurements.. so much so that she had to ask another tech to come in and have a look.  The second tech was able to get everything done lickity-split, but we didn't ask the 2nd one if she could get a better picture of the gender.  The first tech and the doctor both very non-noncommittally said that it was "probably a girl," but when I look at the ultrasound picture zoomed-in and compare it to other ultrasounds I've found online it looks like a boy to me, but I guess I could be looking at the umbilical cord.  Anyone have any insight?  I am 35 weeks now and it's driving me crazy not knowing... I don't think I'll have another ultrasound before baby is born.
my 1st thought was girl. I have 1 girl and due with a boy so I have seen both. with my son it was extremely obvious there was a penis. That being said your pic does leave a bit of wondering.........I say girl though
I say boy, the obvious three lines for a girl aren't there.