Pregnancy: April 2011 Babies Community
Girl or boy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2011.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Girl or boy?

6677049?1298497505
The ultrasound tech I had was pretty insecure and had a hard time getting measurements.. so much so that she had to ask another tech to come in and have a look.  The second tech was able to get everything done lickity-split, but we didn't ask the 2nd one if she could get a better picture of the gender.  The first tech and the doctor both very non-noncommittally said that it was "probably a girl," but when I look at the ultrasound picture zoomed-in and compare it to other ultrasounds I've found online it looks like a boy to me, but I guess I could be looking at the umbilical cord.  Anyone have any insight?  I am 35 weeks now and it's driving me crazy not knowing... I don't think I'll have another ultrasound before baby is born.