Anyone out there?
How is everyone doing? What is the latest that your little angel is doing? Drake has rolled over and is pulling up on his knees.

Hope all is well!
hey all is well with my little baby girl!!! is just turned 5mths on the 9/6.. doing alot of things but not really rolling over .. she doesn't like tummy time too much but io keep her on there as long as she will until she starts to fuss.. she does turn to her side..and been holding up her head since 2 mths old!! its really wonderful to watch her different stages .. she has a new habit every week...lol i have so many pics... and dvds! it crazy!!!!!!! she hasn't started to eat the smashed fruit yet ...i wish she will she just spits it all out... oh well i guess in her time she will eat it..   k well chat with u soon... keep baby boy happy ... :)
Great to hear that things are going so well! Drake used to not like tummy time either. Keep at it and she'll get used to it and roll when she's ready. It's really fun to watch them grow through all the stages.

I haven't given him any solids food yet besides oatmeal and rice cereal. I'm hoping to start some fruit after his 6 month appt. That will be fun!

Take care!
lol i hear u!!! the faces she make wen i give her a little banana or any type of fruit.. its priceless!!!! she takes just two little tastes then she doesn't want it.. but she'll get used to it..eventually!! we give her her cereal in her milk to give it more substance than reg water.. and milk.. keeps her full longer and more nutritious!! k well keep in touch chat soon!
Ash...