Babies
How big are all the babies? I took Selena to her 2 month check and she weighs 15lbs and is 24 in long. I've already had to buy her a new wardrobe. She is sleeping 7 to 8 hra per night, lovin it :-). She is eating 6 to 8 ounces in each feeding.
My girl turned 3 months on wednesday. She is close to 12 pounds but not sure how long, she goes to the Dr. next week. She is getting into her 3-6 month clothes. She is eating about 3-4 ounces per feeding when we use a bottle, not sure how much when I breast feed. She is waking me up a few times each night still......hoping this improves as she gains more weight!
My son was 2 months on 6/6 and went in a week later for his checkup he was 11 pounds 10 ounces and 23.5 in long. Still up a few times at night but growing well
Drake is doing great! He is 16 pounds and 25 inches long. this past weekend he turned 12 weeks old. He is one big and healthy boy!

He is smiling and cooing away- so cute! He sleeps 9-10 hours right through the night too! Perfect baby! He eats 6-8 ounces at each feeding.

Hope all the Moms are doing great!
Kinzley went in last week for her 2month check up. She's 13lbs and 24in. She's my chunky monkey with cute fat rolls! I love it. Not sure how much she eats cuz we're strictly breast feeding right now. She sleeps thru the night IF she's being held. I know. Bad. But it's the only way I can get her to sleep. Oh and she drools like crazy!!!!!
On Wednesday Peyton was 3 months, and she was almost 11 lbs. and 23 inch! She is getting bigger, I thought she would weigh more!
I can't believe my Teddy is going to be 3 months old on Tuesday!  At 2 months, he was well over 13 pounds and very long (can't remember the length).  He's a very big boy and is starting to outgrow some of his 6 month outfits.   Big babies run in the family.  He coos and smiles which is adorable.  Don't know how much he eats because he's breastfeeding.  He has slept through the night twice, but has slowed down with two feedings during the night and only on one side.  That makes it mighty uncomfortable for mommy!  He also loves looking at his brother and his pets.  He falls asleep easily in the car and the swing.  It think a bad habit is being formed.  Sigh.  Gotta do what you gotta do to keep sane in the moment.  Nice to hear from everyone!