Birth Control
So mommy's what kind of bc are you thinking of going on? My doctor asked which 1 I wanted to go on at my 2 week c/u for my c-section & I have another appt. coming up & I haven't decided on what BC yet. I heard Mirena is good. I don't want to take any pills. Well hope every1 is doing good w/ your newborns & baby is healthy :)
i would go with the one in the arm!
i hadnt given this a thought but i have check up tomorrow and im sure i will be asked this question... i was wanting to try the nuva-ring but not sure... cant do pills... mirena gave my cysts on ovaries.... what other options are out there ?
I have Had an our after each one of my children, and I love it. I didn't like the mire a, though, as the hormones messed with my system too much. The para guard is awesome and lasts five years longer.
Since I'm EBF, it will have to be the mini-pill for me.  I;m not good at taking pills, but I refuse to do Mirena (freaks me out).  DH is planning to have a vasectomy, but we haven't gotten it scheduled yet.
paragard, nuvaring, pills. depo shot,mirena, implanon, ( it is inserted under the skin) Adiana ( its a permanent form they block the tubes with inserts) tubal ligation, of course condom ,  I havent figured out what i want to use hate taking the pills i really don't like any of them because of the hormones, so it will be condoms for now but for the future i have no clue what i will use!
hope all is well with their new babies!!!!
well just left follow up check up and all is well... wanted to try the nuva ring but was told it has estrogen in it and im breast feeding i cant use it since it would drasticslly decrease milk production thoght about implanon but decided to try mirena again hopefully wont have a problem this time sine dr said it usually doesnt CAUSE cysts i probably already had it and it got worst so ill give it another shot since i liked it up until i started having excruciating pain....
None- it took us over two years (multiple IUI's and IVF) to get pregnant so the odds are not good. If it happens, it is another true miracle from God!

Hope everyone is doing great with their babies and getting enough sleep! :)
Mini-pill again here. Have had great experience with it before , no side effects.  I wanted to do an IUD but after more research it upset me too much to do,  so POP for me again!
I will be taking a pill, jolivette (norethindrone 0.35mg). We'll see how my body reacts.
Thank you everyone :) @kai0912 I had a cyst on my ovary & it was very painful. I hope the mirena works out for you this time! Lmk how it goes!
@Jennifer330 it took me a while to get pregnant also. I have never went on BC before tho. So that is why I'm kind of sketchy about it. My bf doesn't want me to go on any but I am afraid of getting pregnant again so soon. In 3yrs I'll be fine. But not anytime soon & I've heard after having a baby ur VERY fertile! Again thanks mommies for it input. I have some thinking to do!
I just got my Mirena inserted on May 11th...
I got a Mirena as well, 4 weeks ago. I have had spotting since then, think this may have finally stopped! but other then that everything is good with it! Now the big decision is if I want a third baby.........
haha, me too!n as of right now, the answer to a third baby is NO....
haha, I think that but I keep getting this feeling that this is not my last baby......but I dont want to rush anything so that is why I got the Mirena, I was hoping to avoid any rash decisions