Losing that baby weight!
The twins will be 11 weeks old on Wednesday and I am still 15 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight (128lbs). I have been doing 7 miles a day on the stair stepper, but I am having trouble losing the weight. I plan on going back to bikram yoga in another 2 months when the twins are on solids and I can leave them for 2 hours at a time. My goal is to be back in a size 4 by September.
What are you ladies doing to drop the weight? How is it going?
i just started working off the baby weight(160lbs) last week. This morning I got on the scale and I weigh 157lbs and pre pregnancy I weighed 153lbs. I would love to get down to 140lbs. I did a 7 day clense with trukey rubabrb, now I do spin (cycling) mon,wed,fri and I eat meals full of protien, drink plenty of water, and cut out the sugar from my diet.
Hi-

I do the elliptical at home when baby sleeps and take yoga classes to get out of the house. The yoga really helps with the ab muscles and stretching.

If you can... have someone come over so you can do a yoga dvd to get a head start before you go back to class. I took private yoga lessons throughout my pregnancy and it was still quite a challenge when I went back to class.

Also, when Drake does tummy time on the floor I try to get some yoga moves in.

Good luck- you can do it!
I've only just started working out doing the P90x videos for my resistance training and walking for my cardio. I gained 30lbs thru my pregnancy and have only lost 15 so far and over half that was Kinzley. It's taken my body awhile to quit hurting after labor and delivery, my hips and such so I haven't pushed getting back into shape. But now this extra weight is driving me nuts and my bad knees don't like it either, so here I go.