Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community
cribs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

cribs

so what does everyone prefer to use a crib or moses basket... i have a white rocking crib allready and my little girl was able to use it for a while but moses baskets look so cute :) havnt had to buy a single thing for this baby yet allready have everything but definatly will be buying more dresses cant miss out on the chance to by tiny pink outfits :D  
I say crib....
:) i may just have to have both lol could allways use a moses basket for downstairs and they look so comfy
I have the a basket for downstairs (it is a bassinet on wheels with storage underneath so very practical). With my other babies I used the pack and play downstairs but we don't have enough room for that now. In the bedroom we will use the crib
I'm going to get a Moses basket because we'll be moving overseas a few months after the birth. Plus I have a one-bedroom flat so there's no room for a crib!
I have a crib that converts into a toddler bed that we will be using. We used this for y daughter, but we are going to keep it a crib and buy her a twin bed. I have a pack and play that has an add on on the top that can be used for a little baby to sleep in and that works well since you can also put a changing table on it.
Im currently looking for a bassinet then will switch to a crib after a few months.  Already got my crib though
My first baby slept almost exclusively in a Moses basket for at least 2 months.  She was colicky, and whenever we could *finally* get her to sleep, it was so convenient to just carry the basket from room to room as needed.  She slept much better in it than in the bassinet we had, for some reason, and, yes, Moses baskets are are completely adorable!!  
Personally, after 4 babies, my bassinet has *barely* been used; I find them unnecessary.  My three sons didn't use a Moses basket OR bassinet; they went straight to the crib and did fine. :)