Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community
gender prediction games

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

gender prediction games

hi all,
was just wondering if anyone has tried out any of the tests you can do like the baking soda one or the chineese chart iv tried both for fun.. they were correct for my first but i supose its just chance for most people, would be great to know what everyons results are if anyone's tried them mine came back girl and ill find out in 3 week.
I want a girl soooo bad but I just have a feeling it's going to be a boy. I will try that baking soda one tomorrow I think it's fun just to do all the tests but they have all given different answers it's like half and half lol
I tryed both baking soday and and chinese chart, even an app from my phone. It said boy! But with my 3 year old the chinese chat said girl and he was a boy. I wont dind out until my 20 weeks around Dec. 16.
ye the chineese chart one is a bit weird it confuse me at first with the cheeneese dates being differant :s ... so did you try the baking soda one with your last pregnancy and was that accurate?
The Chinese gender chart says girl for me. The gold band test says boy. And the mother in law one (says your first will be the same as your mother in laws first) says girl.

What is the baking soda one? I haven't heard of it... I find out the gender next week and I'll update you guys!
the baking soda one is where you pee in a cup and add a spoon full of baking soda, if it starts to fizz or froff its a boy if it does nothing girl...

not long to wait now bet you exited, do ya have any preferances ?

:D with my daughter i was sure i was having a boy even when the scan said otherwise this pregnancy has been pretty much the same as last so im thinking another girl... i agree its fun to try theese out even if they are wrong and i allways like to hear if they work out for other people, whens your due date hun?
April 17th when is yours?
aipril 15th i cant wait to find out what bambino is this time just so we can get organised really.
I done the chinese chart and it says that I'm having a girl..I'm really wanting another boy..I have never heard of the baking soda test before but I will try it and let you ladies know! The chinese chart was correct with my son so I'm wishing its wrong this time but we find out in 8 days what we are having!
:) bet you cant wait i dont find out till end of this month it feels like a lifetime away lol... i really want another girl i allready have a girl and i think its the bond between them will be amazing if they are same sex, but as long as baby is ok im ok with it being a boy :s...
my chinese calendar said boy, and i actually find out in a couple of hours so I can let you know how accurate mine was.
i really want a boy just because i already have a boy and he was such an easy baby..my brother in law has two girls both under the age of 2..i just cant deal with these kids! lol i know that sounds awful but every girl that i am around is just too high strung for me! lol it would be nice for another boy because the babies room is already painted a pale blue!
lol lets hope the chineese chart is wrong for you then but good look for the up coming scan its so close :) hope you get a healthy baby boy :).
haha. im praying that its wrong! with my son i had a feeling on what it would be but with this one its all mixed..sometimes i feel like it could be a girl and other times i feel it could be a boy
im exacly the same but with lexie i thought she was a boy even when they told me she wasnt lol... this pregnancy is exacly same as the last but i guess that doesnt mean anything.
I knew my son would be a boy even before the ultrasound but i wanted a girl so badly and now that i have a boy i couldnt imagine me having a girl..im so fit to be a boys mommy!..this pregnancy hasnt been the same as my first either...but everyone always says every pregnancy is different..i was planning on mine being different since they dont have the same father..
Well the chinese calendar said boy, but the U/S yesterday said girl, so I can say they are not always right!
Ughh my dr told me two weeks from last Friday but the u/s place didn't get the referral until yesterday that said 2 weeks so I have to wait until the 22nd! I don't want to wait two more weeks ): but it will be here soon enough
Lets hope the chinese calendar is wrong for me this time! it says that i will be having a girl..i really want a boy..lol only 6 days until we find out
well the tests were right both times for me just found out im having another girl :) x
Congrats! Everything was right for me except the gold band test (: I'm having a girl as well (:
Congrats on your second girl! I am having my second girl as well :)
thankyou... gooo team pink lol :) and congrats to you both feels like its going so fast :s
Hi me. And u have the same due date did ur obgyn tell u wen your conception date was cuz my doctor hasn't explained anything to me I don't even kno the sex of my baby yet all he said was that my due dat was on april 15th please help when did I most likely concieve (conceive) and wat else can I do to find out the sex of my baby