Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community
help please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

help please

i know this isnt about baby but i really need some advice.... my 3yo goes to daycare/school while im at school... this morning when i was going to drop him off i noticed he was messing with privates... so i asked him what was wrong he told me it hurt. so i looked at it didnt see anything abnormal. so i just asked him if someone had touched him down there he said yes and told me the name.of one of the kids in his class. i told him then that if ANYBODY tries to touch him he should scream or yell for help and get a teacher so at that point i wasnt sure if something had happened if they where playing or what.  it was my intention to say something ro his teacher or ask if she noticed anything different but in my rush to get him there and get myself to school on time it slipped my mind. well tonight when i was about to give him a bath he complained about his privates hurting again. this time since he was getting undressed i had him lay on the bed and took a good look... there arent any marks or.anything i did notice his testicals appeared.to be smaller than normal and when i touched it he said it hurt. i couldnt really tell but i couldnt feel....sorry i dont know.any way to explain with out being blunt... but i couldnt really feel his balls in the sac... it was just sac... not sure if it makes sense to you all....but im stressing out i dont know what to do.... i was going to take him to the er but wasnt sure if i should... i know for starts i will talk to the teacherband director of daycare tomorrow and let them know.whats going on amd call and make dr appt... i dont know what else to do... its only me and my mom in the house and he doesnt visit or stay with anyone we are usually home...so.im thinking what ever happened had to be at school... hes only 3 i dont believe he would make up something like that... im seriously flipping out about this its never.happened and i dont know.what to do.about it
Aww so sorry your boy is going through this. Like you said, I would get him to the Dr. Asap....I would also make a big stink at the day care..He's 3 yrs old and your concerns are valid.Good luck dear!
well i talked to his teacher and she says she hadnt noticed anything going on betweem my son n the other boy but will keep a look out.... took him to dr today and she didnt notice anything abnormal everything "looks" fine so theres not much to be done unless he continues to complain about it. im a little at ease but i stil dont know if the othet child touched him or not.... so ive been talking with my son trying to get him to realize thr fact tgat his private parts shouldmt be touched by anyone. i just have to be observant and keep an eye out.