17 Weeks & Worried
I haven't been taking any prenatal vitamins, haven't been to any doctor visits & I haven't really been eating healthy. I'm just wondering if I'm harming my baby? Is he/she okay?
Well, when my lil' brother got his girlfriend prego, she didn't tell us that she was until she was 5 1/2 months. So she never took any kind of prenatal meds or anything and she ate a lot of junk food and her baby came out perfectly fine. My niece Is very smart and there's nothing wrong with her. But that's not always the case... to be on the safe side, I would take prenatal Vits. and eat healthier that way the baby Is getting everything he/she needs to grow healthy cuz the baby Is takin' the nutrients he/she needs from you away from your own body. And I would go get checked and make sure the placenta Is In place correctly and make sure the baby Is growing normally, etc. But It's totally up to you, It's your baby, your life, your decision. Thought I'd give you some Input.
Thank you. I was just wondering if I was hurting him/her. I'm doing all that now of course, I was just curious
No problem! Glad I can help and I'm glad your being more healthier and doing all of that for your baby! It's always good to be safe than sorry. =]
Probably not harming the baby.... however go to a doctor. You need prenatal care. Heaven forbid you're rh negative and miss your shot or something! Seriously go.