Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
29 weeks Tuesday.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

29 weeks Tuesday.

Well I will be 29 weeks Tuesday and my ribs have been extremly sore. My baby is weighing a week over what he is suppose to so that's good. But my doctor is going to induce me around 35-36 weeks due to him being to big for my little body to hold. How is everyone else feeling..:)
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Exhausted! I'm 31wks this Tuesday and can't wait for him to just be here already.
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
Aw! What a big baby! I feel like my baby Is big...or should be, as I'm always feelin' so hungry! I'll eat and after I'm done I feel like he juss hogged all of It and left none for me haha. But I don't mind, as long as he Is healthy he can eat as much as my food as he wants, It's all his. ♥ I get to see him again In Feb. so I'll know how much of a fatty he really Is! =-P But overall, I've been feelin' great!
Blank
3605625_tn?1385021148
I'm getting a growth scan in 2 weeks at 31 weeks, so can't wait to see what size my boy is getting. Hopefully not too big! I am so hoping weeks 30-40 go by fast...............gets too uncomfortable the further along i get.
Blank
I agree ladies and my doctor laugh because my son will fight till I eat. Even if I'm not hungry I have to eat snacks.. once he eats he is so super calm. And last time we went to the doctor he weighed 2lbs 6oz at just 6 months. So I know when we go Feb 5 he will be weighing 3lbs..I gained 25 lbs so far. I can't wait to have my summer body. I'm tall and WAS skinny till I got prego..lol
Blank
I agree ladies and my doctor laugh because my son will fight till I eat. Even if I'm not hungry I have to eat snacks.. once he eats he is so super calm. And last time we went to the doctor he weighed 2lbs 6oz at just 6 months. So I know when we go Feb 5 he will be weighing 3lbs..I gained 25 lbs so far. I can't wait to have my summer body. I'm tall and WAS skinny till I got prego..lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...