5 more weeks
I cannot believe how close my due date is and the dr is talking about him coming early. I am excited but nervous I'm a ftm. And now it looks like I may have preeclampsia which I don't understand 100%
Congrats Im 32 weeks and they keep thinking I have that also and if I do they want to deliver my Lil girl early .. I know if u have protein in ur urine that's a sign
Congrats your almost done. I have 7 weeks left can't wait to meet my handsome son.:)
Congrats! I can't wait to be around there! I'll have 8 weeks left on Thursday. Everyone In my family and some friends thinks he's gonna come early, so I guess we'll see when the time comes! All I know about preeclampsia Is that It's high blood pressure and protein In the urine and If your baby Is developed enough (usually 37 weeks or later and depending on how severe It Is), your doctor may want your baby to be delivered earlier so the preeclampsia does not get worse.
I had pre eclampsia with my 1st pregnancy, i was diagnosed and hospitalised with it at 31 weeks, and they delivered my daughter via c section at 33w &5 days.Once you are diagnosed with it, it only gets worse, your blood pressure continues to rise, to a point where it is safest to deliver the baby before you start having seizures and endanger your own life. I've never suffered with it again, during this pregnancy or my second.