Am I pregnant..had two times spotting discharge in the same month
hello here,
Im , 29 years old and im tryin to conceive frm long time , i had a misscarriage 2 years back ...Now at present me and my husband are trying for baby ..and my doctor had put me on.meprate 10 mg for.6 cycles (to start meprate from  14 th day to 24th day ..counting from day 1 of the period)and said it helps me.for better conceiving process and it so happens i used it for 2 cycles and my cycle exactly turned out to be accuratly 28 day cycle and november 8th 2013 had my period started and ended for 5 days ..and my ovulation was on 22nd and me and my husband had sex for 22,23 ,24and 25th of november..and i was on.meprate at the same.time and stopped on december 1 2013and on 4th of december i had spotting discharge which was red color at the begining but became.mild for the day next two days there was little.spotting and stopped there were no cramps no signs.of pms and again on 18th december agin for 3 days i had spotting discharge which lasted.very mildly as off my periods are usually heavy and have cramps.for 2 days too but this was not the same and after the.3 days of mild.discharge it stopped.completly and i cant find any symptoms of pregnacy rill.nw ..except.that im feeling very tierd all the time even.when.im nt doing anything and had vomitings past 4 days only in the evenings ..i testedwith  HPT 1week before ie.,on 12 thdecember but came up.negative..am scared to check nw if it is neagtive im.not able to digest it ..pls.help.has anybody jas this weird experience before  ..and lqter You have becpme pregnant please help me