Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
Any othee Mommies???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any othee Mommies???

Hi I'm Betty and I have 99 days to go finding out before I missed my menstrual I've came a long way. I'm due April 21st with bby boy #2.
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
Hi Betty! I have 103 days to go, so close to makin' those double digits! Congrats on hittin' 99 days! I'm due April 25th with my first, a baby boy as well! I feel like It's been goin' by pretty quick. How's the pregnancy goin' for ya? =]
Blank
Hi Lanny you're so close to the double digit mark:-). My pregnancy is going good so far just the normal ligament pains nd tiredness due to low iron. I was fine without iron for the first 6mnths I'm good now that I got my meds. I can't wait to meet my lil king #2 not looking forward to the pain though.. :-)
Blank
4104435_tn?1357873109
Yay! Im due April 21st also but having a Lil girl! I can't wait !!
Blank
Yayyyyyyy :-)^^^^^
Blank
Im due april 21st too im having my 2nd girl and we are naming her Azrielle Audry Karen
Blank
I love tht name its very unique. Yayyyy another due date buddy :-)
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
I know It, juss one more day now! Woot! Well, I'm glad to hear that everythin' Is good for you now! Tell me about It! As much as I'm excited to meet my lil' man, I'm not so excited about the pain! But It'll be worth It!
Blank
Hi im also due April with lil boy  but im due 28th
Blank
hello..im dye on april 18th...dont yet what im having...goodluck mommies:)
Blank
I have 78 days left and having a little boy.. I'm super excited this is my first baby:)..
Blank
I have 64 days due april 2nd left for my first baby to come. It's a little boy and we're naming him Aleczander Theodore.
Blank
I have 66 days left due on April 4. We are having a little boy and his name will be Tristan Devin. I feel that we are truely blesses with this baby especially since my fiance was diagnosed with seminoma testicular cancer in September.So we were very blessed to have conceived before his diagnosis & surgery.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...