Bad Midwife advice?
I am 33 weeks pregnant, I am due may 1st but I have been told she will most likely come early because shes a big girl. Anyway, I am attempting to do the water birtching center method, so I have a midwife Dana. I love her. However, everyone gets two midwives so my other midwife is carrie. At the end of february my DD, Cordelia, wanted to come out early. Luckily she was stopped. Here I am two weeks later, and for the past two days ive been so dizzy that I can barely walk or see. Yesterday I had my "Clearing out" moment. I havent passed a MP or had my water break, but I dont feel right. I woke up today with BH contractions every 5 minutes or so. My lower back is starting to hurt. Im drinking water, but they arent going away. They did seem to slow down. I tell all this to my midwife and she doesnt get back to me. In regards to me being so dizzy, she said that she cant fit me in until my appt tomorrow. And that I should just stay in bed. I felt horrible yesterday, and am feeling worse today. I am wondering if I should just go into L&D or if I should wait for my appointment tomorrow.
Trust yourself.... if something doesn't feel right go in to L&D, if it turns out everything is fine at least you have peace of mind....