Braxton Hicks?
I'm 18 Weeks as of today and yesterday I felt a strange pain in my  stomache. It only lasted for about 30 seconds to a minute and was centered on my belly button. I felt it a total of 4 times throughout the day and havent felt anything like it before. I have been experiencing alot of round ligament pain, so I know it wasn't that, but my mom thinks is bh. I'm a ftm so not sure what to expect. Could I really be having bh this soon?
Hm... I'm not sure either, I would think It's too early but I'm a ftm as well so I don't know for sure. I'm 18 weeks as well and never experienced this. If you haven't yet, and don't get any proper responses here, I highly suggest you go to the "Pregnancy 18-34" forum, as you will get a lot more responses there! =]
I am 19w5d. My midwife appointment last week she said I should be having braxton hicks. At my ultrasound yesterday the tech saw me having one. So I would say your mom is right. Either way discuss any and all concerns with your doc.
Thanks. I have an appointment coming up, I just wanted to check to be sure. I will definitely bring it up when I go in :)