Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
I need some advice :/

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

I need some advice :/

Hi, my name is Kelsey. I am due April 3rd, 2013. This is my very first child. I am extremely excited and terrified. I am having a little girl. Any advice on the birthing experience? Because that is what is really scaring me. I want to do a vaginal birth, but I am worried that my body won't be able to do that since I am only 16. All of my friends that have had children at this age have had C-sections. Please give any advice on both experiences. Thank You(:
Hey congrats ! I've had a c section before to me it wasn't so bad. I was scared which is normal you don't feel anything well I didn't a bunch of tugging . I didn't start to feel pain til the next day and I was already up and walking around . Hope it goes great !
I've had a cesarean 7 years ago it wasn't a pleasant experience but to see my son made it worth it. The day the epidural wore off I had pain at the incision site. I was very drugged up abd couldn't walk without assistance not everyone's experience is the same. I'm having a VBAC this time I'm due April 21st..
Try vaginal birth if that's what you want to do, I've had 2 kids both experiences completely different, there are pain relief options you can discuss with your doc if its pain of labour your worried about. Less recovery time going vaginally rather then c section.
Both were vaginal births too.
Yes I want to do vaginally. I'm not scared of pain, more of wether or not the baby can be born that way. I'm very small. I barely weigh 129 pounds at 29 weeks pregnant. I was never more then 100 before I became pregnant. I'm just worried I won't be able to have a natural birth due to my size.
I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first child and turned 17yrs  2 months before I had him. I weighed 98lbs. before I got pregnant and I weighed 132lbs at the end of my pregnancy. I was in labor for 12hrs and in the end I made it through the entire labor with no pain meds and gave birth natually. You can have a natural birth if that is what you really want and if you have no complications with your baby. Good luck to you!
Thank you so much. That makes me feel much more at ease(: