Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
SWELLING pls help !!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SWELLING pls help !!!

hello mommies :) my due date is very near . Im in my 34 weeks now but I have this problem about my Feet and ankles. when I was in my 30 weeks I have this swollen feet and ankles and on my nose . I dont know how to prevent this. btw last 28weeks in my pregnancy I have a hypokalemia w/c you have a very low potasium and this cause that you cant walk and when I go to my ob she also found out that I have a mild pre eclampsia and she recommend me to drink aldoment a medicine to lower my BP and after that it goes normal until now . Pls help me how can i prevent this swelling . thanksssssssssss
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have a mild preeclampsia and my dr told me to lay in my left side as much as possible and if swelling gets worse call them.
Blank
so when you lay on your left side does the swelling of your feet gone ?
Blank
Hi moms!!! Try elevating your feet and avoid avoid salty foods.. monitor yor urine output too...remember avoid salty foods.. because sodium attracts and pull water down leaving you swollen...since youre on medication I know dics told u bout it...hun just avoid salt .elevate your legs...take care!!!
Blank
thank you mommies :)
Blank
Eat a banana bfr bedtime and or drink a glass of natural orange juice.
Blank
Laying on your left side has made the swelling go down for me it lowers your bp. Since all your organs are mostly on your right side it gives them less stress when you lie on your left
Blank
ok moms . thankyou for your advices
Blank
not a mom but laying on the left side will help also did u know laying on ur left side will releive gas build too(seriously)will help stomach pressure
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...