coming very soon
How is everyone! !! Now 47 days to go! !! Huhuhu...kinda weird feeling of being excited and nervous! !  Haven't prepared baby's things yet..im really confuse of what she will be wearing...its summer here now..
I hve 45 days left. I'm excited for him to be here. But I'm scared about the labor and delivery. I think I'm prepared for him.lol but I guess we will see. Congrats to u on your babygirl.
I have 54 days left and I soooo can't wait to meet my baby boy! Of course, I'm defiantly scared and nervous about labor and I hope It goes well but at the same time I think I'm prepared for It but we'll see when the day comes! All I know Is It's all gonna be worth It In the end! I haven't packed my bag as well. I'm not sure what I want my son to wear either so I'm gonna pack up a few things like some onsies and a short sleeve and long sleeve outfit depending on how the weather Is and decide from there. I can't wait!