Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
coming very soon

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

coming very soon

How is everyone! !! Now 47 days to go! !! Huhuhu...kinda weird feeling of being excited and nervous! !  Haven't prepared baby's things yet..im really confuse of what she will be wearing...its summer here now..
I hve 45 days left. I'm excited for him to be here. But I'm scared about the labor and delivery. I think I'm prepared for him.lol but I guess we will see. Congrats to u on your babygirl.
I have 54 days left and I soooo can't wait to meet my baby boy! Of course, I'm defiantly scared and nervous about labor and I hope It goes well but at the same time I think I'm prepared for It but we'll see when the day comes! All I know Is It's all gonna be worth It In the end! I haven't packed my bag as well. I'm not sure what I want my son to wear either so I'm gonna pack up a few things like some onsies and a short sleeve and long sleeve outfit depending on how the weather Is and decide from there. I can't wait!