Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
coming very soon
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

coming very soon

How is everyone! !! Now 47 days to go! !! Huhuhu...kinda weird feeling of being excited and nervous! !  Haven't prepared baby's things yet..im really confuse of what she will be wearing...its summer here now..
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I hve 45 days left. I'm excited for him to be here. But I'm scared about the labor and delivery. I think I'm prepared for him.lol but I guess we will see. Congrats to u on your babygirl.
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
I have 54 days left and I soooo can't wait to meet my baby boy! Of course, I'm defiantly scared and nervous about labor and I hope It goes well but at the same time I think I'm prepared for It but we'll see when the day comes! All I know Is It's all gonna be worth It In the end! I haven't packed my bag as well. I'm not sure what I want my son to wear either so I'm gonna pack up a few things like some onsies and a short sleeve and long sleeve outfit depending on how the weather Is and decide from there. I can't wait!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...