heartbeat
Qit
Fast heartbeats and slow heartbeats. Can that determine the sex of the baby??
That's juss a wivestale to do somethin' for fun while trying to figure out the gender. Your baby’s heart rate will change often, depending on the baby’s age and It’s movement. .
Qit
Thank you! Thats what i thought too. The midwife tried to tell me it was a boy with a slow heartbeat.
Well, guess you'll see If the Midwife Is right! I heard a fast and higher heartbeat was a boy? And that's why I don't listen to those lol! But you'll find out soon enough! Do you want a boy or girl?
Qit
Me and my family thought the same. Fast heartbeats were boys as well. We want a girl. I'll be blessed either way. Long as they are healthy.
It's just a tale. This is my 4th baby & all of mine were between 145-155. The first 3 were girls & this is a boy.
It's a wives tales. There are many of those out there. Don't pay attention to them. This is my second pregnancy. My first is a boy, he was 160 at first, farther along went to 150-155. This one is a girl, she was 160 at first, now she is about 145-150.