Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
i dnt understand

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

i dnt understand

Why do pregnant women want to induce themselfs to make bby come out sooner? Why not wait till the bby is ready,nd let suprise? I would jst like to know why? Ive seen alit if posts on,this. Saying there late or just want to get pregnancy over with. I think been passed the due date is bcuse baby jst ain't ready.u eont pregnant frever.
I totally agree with you, 100%! I dislike those posts and Ignore 'em and keep my rude comments to myself. Like people tryin' to Induce themselves with castor oil and what not, like really!!! Baby Is ready when he/she Is ready!!! I'm bein' Induced due to a complication a week before my due date (preeclampsia), and I'm mad about It! Yes, It's better for him to be Induced for his safety, as well as mine, then wait It out and have complications arise and possibly have a life threatening situation for the both of us, but I feel like I'm failing as a mother that I can't have my baby boy be fully cooked and be completely full term and come out when he wants to. But some people don't see It that way, they're tired of bein' pregnant and will try anythin' to get their baby out sooner than later. You know what comes with pregnancy, It's not all joy and happiness! Juss deal with It! Rant over, lol.
I agree with both of you, I hate those posts especially if they're not even overdue! I want to make it to 40 weeks, so my little one can be as healthy as possible. She'll come when she wants, I wish people would understand that and not try to force their baby out.
I was one of those people , i was losing myself, i hated being pregnant , it was making me sad but for some people it was the pains there geting or there having contractions but they not regular
Those things only work if you were close to labor anyway. I am almost 39 weeks and can say I have tried walking and sex other than that he comes when he comes.