ive done it now!
Ok so im a mom of six ages 9,8,twins 4,3,and one  and im extremly overwhelmed already I in no was trying to get pregnant again and I just found out im pregnant with my seventh. I already feel like its to much and this is the icing on the cake. I have no family and my husband works all the time. Im 26 yrs old and adore my children I just dont no how to stay positive this time around.
kids are a blessing from God if he send you another one is because he knows you can handle it..im 18w1d with my 4 child i wasnt trying or even thinking about my youngest just turn one nd i thought he was my last i was on the process of getting my tube tide but god decide to bless me once again with with baby at first i was disapointed cause i really didnt want more kids so i was using protection nd even like that i got pregnat not to mention my husband is out of work since june of this year so money is tight rite now nd i was lil depressed but when i saw my baby on ultrasound for the first time i felt in love nd i coudnt belive at one point i was depress for something so beautiful that creade with the love of my life since then im so in love with this baby nd feel him move inside me melt my heart everytime i feel him so at understand ur feeling nd circustance rite now ur baby was ment to be the same way god send you this blessing the same way he will provide everything you ur kids nd him or her need..congrats nd good luck :))