labor experience
Hello! Im due april 23 and i have been thinking a lot about whether to get the epidural or not.... im scared of labor pain but im actually more scared of that big needle in my back lol not to mention the bad experiences ive heard from others when they couldnt push n created worse complications for the baby. I have an open mind but would rather do it naturally. What were your experiences???
Hehehe...im afraid to undergo cs too..thanks god my last scan says its less propable that I'll be needing cs. I have a friend who had cs and she said even after 5 years it isnt that comfortable...and another friend used to say this "u wont feel the purest bein of bein a mother unless you experience the super-ultra-intense pain during vaginal delivery" (anyway bcoz she delivered hers with painless method)
I'm In the same boat. I hate needles and I do not want to get that big ol' thing In my back and possibly get paralyzed! But, from watchin' two friends havin' their babies and havin' an epidural, makes me not want to get It even more. Both of them were very "loopy" and "out of It" you couldn't even talk to them 'cuz they wouldn't make sense. They said they felt great without feelin' the pain, but you can't feel contractions and the doctors have to tell you when to push and you have no Idea what's goin' on, juss gotta listen to what the doctors tell you. One of my friends actually fell asleep and they had to delay the labor 'cuz of the epidural and then the baby had passed a bowel movement and was swallowing It and they had to get her out asap. I don't want to be like that. I want to be focused and know what's goin' on and when I feel the urge to push, I'm gonna push!!!! Lol. It might be very painful, but we were made to do this!! It would all be worth It In the end!
Gives me creeps now..been to doc yesterday and she said in 3-4 weeks time im in for labor...what the hell does that mean ..my scans says im due on 18 and thats 6 weeks from now..Im starting to feel the real fear npw its very fast approaching.  Oh my!!!!!
You will be in to much pain from contractions to even notice them putting the epidural in... This is my second child and the epidural is gonna be my best friend lol
Don't listen to the bad storys you hear everyones labor is different and just because something happen to someone else does not mean its going to happen to you.. :) do what you feel is right for your labor experience. I know forsure I'm getting a epidural I'm scared of needles but I dilated 1cm and my contractions where harsh they gave me a shot to stop them because I'm barley going on 35 weeks
Going all natural,.oldskoo bay :) i cnt wait super happy to go in labor.