Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
list please!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

list please!!

hello mommies..im due on apr 18th..anyone same as mine?!bytheway im wheng from phil and technically i am alone nobody in my family knpws im having one.my partner doesnt care much.But anyhow what iwanna ask is list of things to prepare either i undergo CS and normal delivery..and also list on what to prepare first thing for my baby...anyway im from philippines..i hope to hear from mommies here...goodluck to all!!
Hello... I'm mshelle due april 16:) with a little boy. I'm really excited my first baby
lhello...congrats to you...im excited for you...i dont know my babby's gender yet..hehe i really wish its aboy!!are you from philippines also?...godbless:)
Comgratulations on your baby wheng sorry you feel lonely family is important when you are pregnant. I am 32 weeks due april 23 having a boy :) i am also starting to research what to take with you to the hospital everyone is different you can type in google hospital bag and it will give you a list with things that are important to take with. Good luck!!!
thank you mel...ok i will google it now..im so confuse on what newborns wear..considering the weather...hehe anyways thank u..and congrats to..im near!!!april 18...:)getting bit nervous
Lol yea i know how u feel this is my first baby and its hard bc everything is new! Just get a couple of newborn picture out fits def stuff for u like comfy pijamas and underwear, breastfeeding bra if u are breast eeding and pads and tooth brush basically what u use to get ready in a daily basis. I cant wait its nerveracking n scary but im tired of waiting! Lol so you dont want to know what u r having?
Im having a baby girl....hmmm me too im tired of waiting really excited to see her but very anxious too . Haha...hope she gets her physical attributes from daddy..hahaha!!! Thank you mel this afternoon im having my docs appointment again...:)
hello there mommies . Im aubrey Im from phil. too :)) I due on first week of april but my ob said that I can also give birth on the last week of march . Im so nervous but soooo excited, Im also a First time mom , Im having a baby boy :)) well all I can suggest is that You need to have this things.

-Alcohol ( 40% and 70 % )
- 2 Adult diapers .
- Maternity Napkins
- pants and shirts , socks
- Baby oil
- baby bath
- diaper for your baby ( new born )
- powder ( its up to you )
- dress of your new baby
- money / camera

just add up anything if you want .
I hope this ones help :))
Goodluck to us .
Thanks so much!!! This would be great help...starting to do the checklist tom...congrats on your baby!!!!