Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
need your answers moms!!!docs!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need your answers moms!!!docs!!!

im on my 31st week and due on april 18.having a baby girl and well i have tons of complains...backache (i know its expected) leg pains..dizziness..bloating..feeling of fullness..and even some feeling that i  cant breath well. But what is really odd is just today i cant eat well and been vomiting for more than 8x already also i feel very painful in my tummy..specially on my xiphoid process..anybody..moms and doctors pls answer what is happening to me. im also alone now. nobody could help is this a fatal thing???
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i think u should call your midwife to be on the safe side. or it could be a little viral bug you have picked up on. hope you get sorted xx
Blank
i have very hard time sleeping last night and stll my tastes are off..feeling really sick..i never had a prenatal check ups..i pnly had ultrasound test to determine the gender. Im hoping to check with ob nextweek. im alone in my situation thats why im feeling so difficult now. i just wish this will go away.
Blank
I am 33wks and have been vomiting have my ob apt tomorrow gonna ask if its normal. I've noticed abdominal pain but am told its him rolling. I will let you know what doc says
Blank
4047346_tn?1360899819
It may b food posining and u may feel lyk your geting contractions ?  As food posining seems to feel lyk that when ur preggs, i think u realli should go see ur docter incase u become dehydrated etc
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
I kind of thought It was food poisoning as well, a bug, or could be severe morning sickness. Best way to know Is to go get checked.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...