no movements
Im 17w4d & still havent felt my baby move??? Also i was wondering if it was safe for me to sleep on my back???
It might be awhile so don't worry. I felt mine move for a lil while but haven't since felt anything in weeks, I'm 15w3d. Went to my Dr and everything was fine. And I was told not to once you get bigger because of some vein that the baby van press down on and cut off  oxygen and blood flow, but I've woken up plenty of times and I'm on my back and haven't had any problems so it might be okay for now. If you do feel like you can't breathe, etc. Juss switch positions.
I didn't feel movement until 21 weeks so don't worry
It's a bit different for everyone. I'm 20 weeks and I've been feeling the movements for about a month.
Its normal for you to not feel the baby move. You may have already felt fluttering/butterflies. If so, thats the baby. With my first I didn't feel him til I was about 20-21 weeks. Now I felt this baby move about 17-18 weeks. If you have went to sleep on your side and woke up on your back don't worry about it but don't fall asleep on your back. The best way to sleep is on your left side. It gives better blood flow.