not much fetal movement
I'm 21 weeks with my second child ( I find out the sex Thursday very excited :D ) However, I don't feel the baby moving too often. I feel little kicks every now and then but I figured that since its my second child I would have been feeling movement more frequently and sooner . Is anybody else in the same boat with the fetal movement?
Hello. Congratulations! I'm 21 weeks today with my second child. I also thought I would feel more movement earlier but I was 149lbs when I got pregnant again, still had baby fat as I got pregnant when my son was 8 months old. My doctor said it is normal to feel little kicks or odd movements and that soon I should start to feel more movement as in kicking, and punching maybe even hiccups.
Im almost 24 weeks and Im feeling my baby move a lot. I heard if you drink cold drinks or some juice (because of sugar) and lie down, your baby will react to the cild of the beverage or sugar of the juice. You can give it a try and see if it works. I was drinking a cold drink earlier and i immediately felt the baby move.