swelling
I'm going on 36 Weeks and I have nothing wrong with this pregnancy but for two days now my legs and feet have swelled up so much and is hurting bad.. I can't even wear shoes cuz they make me even more uncomfortable, any one else had this problem
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I didn't swell til then too and dr put me on bedrest. He told me my bp was elevated so they believe its a mild form of preeclampsia. Just try laying a lot on your left side swelling should go down.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I really hope so cuz its hard to do anything
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
at 29weeks my doc said I have a mild preeclampsia , my bp got higher at 130/90 .and I felt bad about that but my OB said that I just need to have a bedrest , and she gave me a medicine to lower my BP its a good news that after a week my bp went to normal again . Im 36weeks now but I still have a swelling in my feet and hands but not that bad , because they say that it is normal to have swelling if your near in your due date . and when the swellings Gone it means your in a labor very soon , Just always walk every morning it is very a good exercise . Goodluck :)))))))))))
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources