tue feb 5 il be 30 weeks:)
Only 10 weeks or less left. Being pregnant is a lot of work.between my cervix being short and getting put on bed rest for more than half of my pregnancy and getting a kidney infection. I'm over it..lol I just can't wait to have my baby boy. This will be my first and last child. I thank god for letting me experience this.:)
I know how you feel I'll be 30 weeks in a week and 1day .. I'm so glad I made it this fAr I was stuck in the hospital at 20weeks for bp being high then I got out stuck on bed rest and now I got to a neo natal doctor 2 times a week and my on every 2weeks now, then on top of that I got shingles lol it's finally almost home Im so glad .. Hope everything goes great til you have him!
Same with you.. I hope u get better.. I just don't see how ppl have over 3 kids.. my little body can't take it..lol but I'm very thankful for my baby boy!!!