when should you feel baby
Hi ladies, I was wondering when you should be able to feel baby move because my sister in law which is mine and my husbands birthmother she is 18wks1d and she says that she hasn't felt baby move yet. So I was wonder when should she feel baby move.
I felt mine "flutter" at 12 weeks, and now I'm feeling tiny kicks at 15 weeks. But every woman is different. it all depends on how the baby is positioned and also where the placenta is positioned, and some people say it takes longer to feel if you're overweight, but I'm overweight and I felt them early. She should feel movement by 24 weeks, if not I would ask the doctor to do a sonogram to locate the placenta and see where it is positioned.
I didn't feel movement until 21 weeks but ever since then I can feel her all the time
Thank you for commenting baby is fine and moving around a lot. We found out we are having a little girl
'Grats on your lil' girl Heather! Glad your feelin' her move a lot now! =]