confused
Hi I am in need of some advice any and all would be appreciated. Im a 35 year old mother of 5. I have had 2 miscarriages 1 tubal. I was recently told at my last ultrasound that my baby didnt have a heartbeat and im 10 weeks 6 days. And my baby measured at 9 weeks 5 days. But it was the same technician that done my last ultrasound at 6 weeks 5 days and said there was a yolk sac but no fetal pole and most likely i didnt have a viable pregnancy. I have been given 3 options    1. d&c    2. insert pills into myself to start miscarriage     3. to let nature take its course.    I of course chose to let nature take its course . The doctor i seen didnt try to use a doppler to check for a heartbeat hisself but just wwent by the ultrasound and said he was 100% sure my baby had died.  But i have read that some babies heartbeats cant be detected on ultrsound till around 12 weeks. i am supposed to go back to the dr in 2 weeks time and if i hadnt had a miscarriage on my own he was going to plan b. Whatever that may be. My thing is i think they are off on my dates because i have two periods a month and im unsure of my last period. Any and all advice would be appreciated thank you.
please anyone having been through something similar i need advice i know techs and doctors do make mistakes but i want to be absolutely sure before i do anything to terminate what could possibly be a healthy pregnancy! thanks
I cant help, but all i can say only God know whats gona happen. Your baby might be there, doctors make mistakes all the time,. They tell you ur baby is underdeveloping and nxt thing your delivering a healthy baby. Keep praying mommy. God perfoms miracles. Its your baby, u have the final say on what happens. Good luck. Wil keep you in prayers.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. All I can do right now is to pray to God and hope the doctors was wrong. Thank you.