hcg levels
Okay so I went to emergency on 9/7 cauae my back was hurting and they did hcg levels and an ultrasound hcg levels were 40297 and by the ultasound they said I wad almost 7 weeks 6 days. And babys hb is 170. Everything looks good. So on 9/14 a week later and almost 9 weeks I started bleeding a lil it was dark blood bleed for about 5 mins but not to heavy and the when I wipped it was just brown blood but very lite. Went to ER again and they did an ultrasound and babys hb was 183 but hcg levels had dropped to 31469. So they said that I need to do hcg levels again in 2 days cause this could be a possible misscariage. I am so confussed and would like your feedback of what you think. I had read that between 8-12 weeks your hcg levels would drop and then even out.
It very well could be a miscarriage; sounds like what happened to mine on my first. I'll be praying that it is not!