Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community
too much sleep?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

too much sleep?

Idk about everyone else on here but the last three days I have slept literally 12 hrs with two bathroom wake ups. Am I the only one having this issue??
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not at all!!! Im sooo right there with you, lol. Your body is creating another walking living breathing human being, and our bodies do know that sleep will be minimal after our babies are born so take full advantage mommy!!
Blank
I could sleep all day if I was able to but thats not going to happen with work. I was so spent today I had to come home from work to crash. Im having night naseau so very restless sleep
Blank
I've been feeling like I'm getting to much sleep too I don't get to sleep 12 hrs bc I have an almost 2 yr old but I feel like i could very easily. This is my fourth baby and I've always felt so tired with each pregnancy but this time is the worst! I have an appt. Tuesday and I'm going to have the doc see if my iron levels are low or what else could be causing my extreme tiredness. I'm tired of being tired lol.
Blank
I'm the same never slept soo much in my life wasn't like this with other pregnancies
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank