Am I being unreasonable for not letting the father take my 2 week old son?
My son was born April 25th. He's 2 weeks old today. I'm not with the father. And he really wasn't there throughout the pregnancy even tho he says he was. I let him in the delivery room but even then he was only there to actually see the end where I pushed him out because he was too bored to stay the whole time. (I had a 20 hour labor)

Well I've said it so many times I'd never keep him or his family from seeing my son but I said it from the beginning before he was even born that it would take me some time before I'm comfortable letting him out of my sight. I said they are welcome to my house and as soon as I wasn't in pain still i said I would bring him to their house.

And now he's only 2 weeks old and I'm getting into a fight with the father and his sister over the fact I won't just let them take him without me.

Meanwhile the father has a 4 month old daughter with a different girl that he's not with either and he hasn't taken her. His sisters only found out about her like a month ago and his parents don't know about her which is why she hasn't gone to his house yet.

I feel like if that mother isn't getting pressured to let them take the daughter then I shouldn't either. Specially where she is older and the mother has had the time to get comfortable being away from the baby.
Completely agree with you. There is no reason he needs to take your two week old son away from you. Stand your ground mama!
I agree tell them they can visit and thats all
Thank you! I'm honestly trying to be fair and completely willing to let them see him anytime because of the fact I won't just let them take him. But they have no consideration for me at all. It's all about them and their rights.
I wouldn't let him take him either.   Not at 2 weeks old! when he get older Than I would be fair.  
I wouldn't let my 2week old out my sight either!!!they should understand that wtf...
Don't not have your baby away from you that early. That baby is way too young to be going anywhere.
no not at 2 wks. does he want your son to get sick or something? the normal wait is 6 wks and even then i dont understand why u cant b there.
I understand you!  Iexclusively breastfeed my daughter,  6 weeks today. Since 2 weeks his mum and his sister (puppet masters) are pressuring me to start bottle feeding so they can take her. I'm like hell no! I have to be there when you see her if coming is a big issue. After 6 weeks I'll start expressing but I still gotta train her and be sure I know her habits around the bottle before I let another person do it in my absence. And over my dead body is she sleeping over until she's at least 3 months and that's still pushing it!  I miss her when she's sleeping for too long so being apart will be a battle and I'll hate for our routine to be broken.