Post Partum
I had my baby 3 weeks ago. And I got 3 stitches. I'm worried I'm getting kind of a rash done there? It hurts a little. I'm using the bottle still and dabbing not wiping when I pee but it feels tender and it burns. I also have a hemmroid (I'm assuming) because my butt (sorry tmi) bleeds when I have a bowel movement. Which its done for a few days now. At first it just hurt but the past few days its been bleeding. Anyways Is the tenderness down there normal or could I really be getting a rash? :( I have no mirror to use either. My head doesn't bend that far down lol.
I had my son 5 weeks ago and I still have some stitches. According to my nurse I tore an awkward way getting all the nerves so I was sore for a while. But idk if its the same thing but because of how much I bled had to practically wear a diaper that's how big the pads were. And it creates a lot of chaffing so makes it feel like a rash.

I just made sure to completely wash and dry down there every day and change the pad often. I used some A&D ointment to help.