so sad maybe adoption is best
I'm feeling so depressed right now I have no friends literally no family literally and I've been in the hospital since Thursday and my due date is on April 9th and they're saying I'm going to have to stay in the hospital until the baby is born I'm not even prepared for anything I don't have the car seat I can't afford clothes at this point I don't even have an outfit to bring her home button and without any friends or family no ones at my job is offered me a baby shower I mean I've worked every day of this pregnancy that's why I'm so high blood pressure time so stressed out but I just can't seem to get ahead
It will be ok. Pregnancy in general is stressful enough by itself. If you are religious and attend church contact them. Even if you don't attend a particular chuch you could still contact one. Or even a outreach group in your area. Even though it looks like nothing is going right, sometimes it just takes time for things to work out. Keep your head up
Pregnancy is hard and hormones take a toll on women and postpartum hormones are not a walk in the park either for some women.  I pretty sure i will have to gobkn antidepressants after this baby.  I just not happy. I have a little support but not a lot, family lives in a different country , husband works long hours, only two really good friends but they have their own lives and are busy I don't see them much. I also have small demanding kids it just hard.  So I say talk to your drs about your depression even if you don't feel it bad. Hormones can really just mess some of us up and bit not your fault.  
Things have a way of working themselves out. Hopefully you still have some time left to contact local outreach programs or your local welfare office. If you need some assistance, let me know what city and state you live in and i will look up somethings that are local to you. Keep your head up and let me know what i can do to help.
Where do you live? What are you having?  Maybe i can donate some clothes!  :)
Let your O/B know of your feelings and your situation. They will be able to connect you with the hospital social worker. They have information on lots of community resources and government programs available to you. If you do feel Adoption is best for your baby, the social worker will connect you with a reputable agency to get the process started. But keep your head up, you are not alone.
Did you figure out your situation?  I have some resources and may be able to help.