Pregnancy: Aug 09 Babies Community
Any one else having a really hard time eating???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there having a hard time eating...its not so much keeping it down anymore, now that I am in my 13 th week, with twins (weeks 7-11) were horrible. I just dont seem to have an appetite. I was presribed zofran for my morning sickness because it really did become so bad that I lost 7 pounds in my first trimester...with twins...not so good. It has stopped the vomiting and helped with the nausea (although its still there at times) ...I have 2 boys and know the 2nd trimester it gets better, but I also know that I have extra hormones going on. I'm just curious if anyone else is having the same problem>?
Yeah, I have very little appetite, but I'm used to forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry.  
I am never in the mood to eat always hungry but I have no taste for nothing. I never really actually had trouble keeping anything down, eating just doesn't interest me.
I'm usually pretty good for breakfast and lunch, but by dinner time, I'm stuffed, and I haven't eaten anything for hours.  I feel bad because DH took me to Hershey for Valentines and I couldn't finish any of my meals.  Just hoping it gets better in a couple weeks.  I didn't vomit too many times, but I'm so scared to do so again that as soon as I start feeling full, I usually give up.
I am the same way. Nothing ever sounds good, and I have to force myself to eat. I hadn't really had any problems with throwing up till recently. Which I thought was really weird, because I thought we were supposed to be in the fun part of our pregnancy. My nurse told me I just have to get through it, and there's nothing they can give me :(. Sorry your having the same trouble!
Eating and drinking is a necessary evil for me....I do it but I hate it.  I do not enjoy food.  I do not enjoy drinking.  I have been super nauseous and have a burping problem (it is horrible!  If I have ANYTHING to drink, I can burp like a 200lb man who just had 15 cokes) and the only thing that has helped has been something homeopathic that my midwife suggested...but it just makes it tolerable, not gone.