Pregnancy: Aug 09 Babies Community
Sleep deprived!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sleep deprived!!

Hi :)

My son is 3 & a half months old and he went through a stage of sleeping 12 hours at night but for the past month he has been waking up 3-4 times a night and sobbing in his sleep. I generally put his dummy back into his mouth and he is fine but does it get any better?? Also he staying up more in the day so I would think that he would have a longer sleep at night but he isnt. My son is on formula & is not B/F so he should be sleeping longer right?
Are there any suggestions as to how I can get him to sleep longer???
Related Discussions
171768_tn?1324233699
It may just be a growth spurt, or teething. If he is hungry and just getting the pacifier, it may be why he is waking up again. Maybe you should try feeding him the first time he wakes and see if that prevents him from waking up again. It is very normal for their appetites to increase and sleep patterns to change when they are growing.
Or, if it's teething, you could try teething tabs. He also may not be napping enough. some kids sleep worse wgen they are overtired. both of mine are like that, and many of the kids i've worked with are too
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 09 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...