Pregnancy: Aug 09 Babies Community
Who do our twin girls look like, Mummy or Daddy?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.

Hi everyone,

I have twin girls, Olivia & Georgia, aged 16 months.

Who do you think our twin's look like, Mummy or Daddy or both??!! SEE PICS and let me know?!

It will be interesting to see what you all think??

Love Lisa xxx
I'd say Georgia in coloring, and Olivia in the eyes and mouth, look like their dad.  Especially around 2 years old, kids often look like their dads, even if later they don't (it's apparently an evolved trait in the human species -- keeps the male nearby and protective during the time the mom is unable to hunt and gather, if he can recognize the kids are his).  Whatever they look like now, count on their features to evolve and change their appearance over time.  I have a nephew that was the spitting image of me when he was 3, people always thought I was his mother even when my sister was standing right there.  Now he's 18 and doesn't look like me, not much like my sister, and, in fact, barely like his dad.  You can't always count on a resemblance lasting.  
I agree with Anniebrooks!! I always thought the girls looked just like you but after seeing their dad I have to say the do resemble their daddy too!!
Olivia is 100% her father!! and Georgia is a little bit of both. I see both your and your hubby in her. Both are super cute though!!
Thank you to every one!! xxx