Pregnancy: Aug 09 Babies Community
just wondering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.

just wondering

Wondering if wearin certain type of clothin can be harmful to the baby i wear things that have a drawstring but. Where o work i sit down for 8hrs it seems like the baby is right at the bottom kind of were the elastic on my pants are I'm 5andhalf months just wonderin if it can affect the baby if they where to tight
Tags: didnt I just write that ?
No need to worry.  The reason pregnant women wear loose fitting and stretchy clothing during pregnancy is for their own comfort.  No harm can come to the baby.
always were pants that you feel comfortable in...make sure the string ao elastic go over the bellie and not across the bellie button...the baby needs room to swim...buy bigger pants to make you comfortable but most of all the baby...congradulations on your baby...