Pregnancy: Aug 10 Babies Community
increasing fatigue at 10 weeks?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.

increasing fatigue at 10 weeks?

hi, i was wondering if anyone else has been getting more and more tired the further along they got. with my other 3 pregnancies, the fatigue eased up at about 10-11 weeks but this time around it seems like its gettin worse. im 10 weeks 1 day today and have noooooo energy whatsoever. i just wanna lay down n go to sleep(but cant bc of a 2,3,and 4 yr old). anyone have any advice?
Omg, I was going to write the same post a couple of hours ago! I hear you. I felt like weeks 8-9 were getting better for me, but at 10-11 weeks I've been really wiped out. I'm impressed with you having a 2, 3, and 4 year old! That's alot to manage even without being pregnant.  

I find myself tired most of the day and then especially between 5-6:30 pm.  I also wake up from 4:30-5:30am every night. I am supposed to be moving in less than two weeks (I am keeping my apt. but renting it) and have so much packing to do. But everyday it's like I'm falling asleep all day.  And around my eyes, it's like someone is putting me to sleep. I do feel the best when I'm outside and walking in the fresh air.  

Any chance you can get a babysitter to help you a little?  

Take care!  
Well I feel like my tiredness didn't start til 10 weeks. To top it off I'm STILL NAUSEATED!!!  UgggHhh it stinks!
Oh, sorry to hear that mrspookie! I hope the nausea gets better fast. I hope you don't have to do too much right now.  Take good care!
Yes, me to!  Last few days I've been feeling really tired and i'm coming up to the 12 week mark.  I don't think it helps that I'm getting up twice in the night for a nature call but can't reduce my fluid intake because I'm so thirsty.  I'm just trying to pace myself, I'm lucky that my other children are at school in the day so I can relax for a bit, trouble is the housework isn't getting done :-/

I'm sure we'll all get a boost in a few weeks time, so hang on in there hon xx
Hope you girls are doing good!  I made it through the day without lying in bed! Woo hoo. I kind of pushed through and had some decaf coffee near by.  Opening the windows for some fresh air helped though, and about to go relax now.  

I hope we do get the boost bernie40 soon! Although I know for now it's good to respect our limits.  What also made me feel better today was making the decision that I'm not going to be able to do anything else this week except what I need to do, for me. I tend to put others first sometimes (I don't have any kids yet) but this week I've just got to concentrate on home and me!  For those of you caring for others, keep going and hang in there! You are doing as best you can and that is a lot!  
i try to get up n play with the kids bc they say exercise gives u energy....bull crap. it only makes me more tired. lol. i have been managing by doing as little housework as possible. today i gave the girls brooms that trap dirt in them and let them sweep the floors. haha. ive only been doing laundry and dishes...the necessities i guess. and pickin toys up here n there. im lucky that my hubby lets me sleep in and take naps on the weekends. hopefully i can get my boost of nesting energy soon so i can get my house clean again. omg this is so frustrating....but like many other things...it will pass. im glad to know im not the only one! =D
My other symtoms (symptoms) have subsided except for this one.  I am 12 weeks now and I sleep at least 10 hours a night.  I do have a very stressful job I work at least 8-9 hours a day.  Luckily, sometimes I get to work from home and stay in my bathrobe that helps LOL.  
I usually exercise, but I have been so tired I have fell off even though it is suppose to help.  I am usually the type of person that hates sitting at home, but on the weekend I don't want to leave my house.  If I do go to the office my eyes are closing at my desk around 3pm.  Nothing seems to help.... glad I am not alone.  I heard around week 13 energy starts picking up until 6 months when we are carrying the extra weight to make us tired.  Hang in there ladies.