Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community
6 hours of constant painful braxton hicks!! then just vanished

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.

im not sure if it was because of the clary sage oil i used in the bath and on my body but at 2.30am last night i started to have painful braxton hicks,they hurt in my back my belly i felt pressure and had 2 pee a thousand times,, my back hurt that much that i had 2 use the TENS then at 7.45am they just vanished....... what a wind up :(:(:( im due tomorrow has anyone had 6-7 hours of braxton hicks constantly then they just went an no labor etc ...???????
maybe its a start , hopefully. good luck
i agree with colorado...when is your next o.b. appointment?!?
hiya, thanks. i see the midwife tomorrow morning
The backache could be a sign.  The evening before I went into labor, I had a terrible backache for hours.  Then, the contractions started coming (over night), and the next day I went into full blown labor.

Good luck!!
hiya i havnt had a constant backache it felt like the braxton hicks were in my back .. did you have a break inbetween your contractions and the time you was in active labor? since last night i havnt had anything aprt from the odd BH
i've been having irregular painful contractions (i guess BH's) since last thursday! been to the doctor twice...the second time they were 4-7 minutes apart but only lasting 30 seconds. keep getting sent home - not in "active labor" this is SO stupid to me because i am having a c-section. just don't get why he can't put me out of my misery and take this baby out- i'll be 39 weeks on tuesday!!!!