Prayers for Cadee Please!! :)
As some of you know...little Cadee was born with a 6cm cyst in her lower belly...they are calling it ovarian for now, as it is very large and they cant exactly pinpoint a "location" bacause it takes a good portion of her lower belly area. When we took her in for an exam a few weeks ago things got a little more interesting when the Doc went to do an "internal" exam by inserting his pinky tip into her anus and diagnosing her her a  pretty severe case of anal stenosis. We have be doing dialation, and it seems to be getting better as each day goes by- she has also developed an umbilical hernia the size of a walnut. This will also be repaired. She will be having surgery on Tuesday 22 Sept. Other than that this girl is a PISTOL! hope you all are well!
Paige
I was just thinking about you guys! I hope everything goes well with the surgery. Didnt she already have surgery a few weeks ago??  I had umbilical hernia repair surgery about 4 weeks before I got pregnant with Taylor, it hurt like heck, I hope they give you some strong painkillers for Cadee (love the nick name) Im sure she will be back to her old self soon after her surgery. Prays for Cadee! Keep us updated:)
Tabitha:)
awww, i hope her surgery goes well. will keep you in our prayers! :)
she was supposed to have surg and they put off until she porked up a bit... she was 7.1 at birth and dropped to 5.12 so we had to catch back up a bit ...now at 8 weeks she over 11 lbs so we are ready to roll! Im excited because I wanted to get it over with...i know she has bouts of discomfort and it makes me sad.
My prayers will be with your family.  I know how hard it must be for you, but hopefully she will be better in no time.  Best of luck!
Best of luck!
I hope everything goes well with the surgery Good luck