Princess Taylor desided to come early!!
Dalton's irish twin is here!!! I am so blessed to have such great friend here at medhelp! I couldnt wait to get home and let everyone know my good news:)
My water broke around 1:30 am Sat 8/8. I went to the hospital around 3 am. Dialted to 3 cm. Strongly requested my epidural  right away. I didnt want to try and sit still through killer contractions by getting it later (been there, done that, lol) So the epiduarl worked great except that I got ichy right away and had to be given benydrl, then I got sick, and sick and sick, lol. I think because I got the epidural so early my contractions slowed down and my labor stalled:( I didnt make it past 5 cm for quite awhile. I ended up getting pitocine to move things along. I was so afraid I was going to end up having a c-section but I finally made it to 9 cm around 12:30pm. I was asked to wait with the pushing so they could set up. They were unprepared because I finally went from 5 to 9 cm within a short time. Pushed for 20 mins (says the nurse) but I coulda sworn that I pushed for an hour, lol. She came out sunnyside up. Or was coming that way, im not sure which. I just know it made it more painful than any of my deliveries before this one. She finally arrived at 1:06 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 6 ozs and 20 inches long. She has a head full of light brown hair and is just perfect!
This pregnancy has been so full of ups and downs. With the scare from ecogenic bowel and possibly having DS or CF to all my u/s's saying that she was going to be HUGE. Last u/s was on thursday saying she was about 9 lbs 11 ozs. I thought for sure while I was pushing that she indead weighed that much because she was so hard to push out, lol.
Anyways im rambling. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone! Im going to attempt to post a few pictures right now and then get some sleep or it might be done vice versa:)
i was so happy to hear that everything went well!!:)  CONGRATS and welcome to the world Princess Taylor!!
oh , you so lucky, congrats and enjoy the princess.
aww... congrats :)
Ok that is so not fair this is my 7th and still no signs of him coming out. I had my appt today and they checked me for the first time and i have only dilated to 1 and half. What is that? It is true you are so lucky enjoy your beautiful baby and good luck.
Yay! Congrats sweetie! I'm glad she wasn't a 9 pounder (ouch). :) Can't wait to see the pictures...how exciting to have your water break on its own!
WOOHOO....Congrats to you and your family. Finally!! haha   I bet she is beautiful. Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats again
Thank you ladies!!
Wow what a great birth story congrats on having your little pink addition!