Sleep deprived!!
Hi :)

My son is 3 & a half months old and he went through a stage of sleeping 12 hours at night but for the past month he has been waking up 3-4 times a night and sobbing in his sleep. I generally put his dummy back into his mouth and he is fine but does it get any better?? Also he staying up more in the day so I would think that he would have a longer sleep at night but he isnt. My son is on formula & is not B/F so he should be sleeping longer right?
Are there any suggestions as to how I can get him to sleep longer???
It may just be a growth spurt, or teething. If he is hungry and just getting the pacifier, it may be why he is waking up again. Maybe you should try feeding him the first time he wakes and see if that prevents him from waking up again. It is very normal for their appetites to increase and sleep patterns to change when they are growing.
Or, if it's teething, you could try teething tabs. He also may not be napping enough. some kids sleep worse wgen they are overtired. both of mine are like that, and many of the kids i've worked with are too