anyone had any signs of labor yet??
i thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has had any signs of labor yet...? im 38 weeks 4 days pregnant due august 6th and have had slight backache sneezing abit every day and just frustrated lol
i have been having contractions off and on for about a month now (maybe longer) when i was in the hospital the other day they said i was dilated to a 2, but that is pretty normal for me....with my son i was dilated to a 5 for about a month and with my daughter i was dilated to a 6 for 3 wks., so who knows with Gracie!?!  
i've had a couple contractions each day (in addition to the TONS of BH's) - nothing steady though...but man they hurt!
drmwvrjean-- You are so lucky!! I have heard about women like you, LoL.  By the time I check in at the hospital I am usually only 1-2 cm and by 4-5 cm (hours later) I am DYING!!  

I am a little depressed b/c I have been feeling A LOT of contractions for weeks/months, getting increasingly painful (tho not regular) and was hoping they were doing some good.  But at the dr. this a.m. he said I am still only 1 cm and my cervix is "high". = (

last week i was sure that i was in labor verry strong contractions for over 4h back pain nausea , preasure.by the time i couldnt stand them and we got to l&d as soon they put me on wheel chair they sudenlly stop. i was only 1cm dialated and  at 60% so they sent me home:(((
from then i am having couple strong contractions a day with back pain but still no baby. i hope it will happened soon
Ok a few nights ago I woke up and could have swore I was in labor! And like drmwvrjean I dont usually go into labor untill im dailated to 4-5 cm. So when I woke up in such pain I got worried and scared because I knew it was early labor. I kept thinking about how I was going to manage the pain starting off dailated to only a 1. Then by morning it quit. So im asumming it was false labor. I slept through most of it anyways, I just hope it did something to change my cervix:)
i just keep getting BH and some back pains and small cramps but nothing much that i can take get happy about, i just want it over with though b/c my heart burn is getting really bad now and it hard to sleep :o(
As of last Friday, I was dilated to 2 cm and 70% effaced... for me that could mean 2 weeks or 2 hrs... who knows? I just wish we could get this show on the road because I'm tired of not being able to dry my feet after the shower! :)