husband not interested anymore
hi i was just wondering if any ones husbands are not interested at all in sex........??? i am 28 weeks pregnant and we have been married 7 months i am really confused at why this could be :( :( he has admitted a few weeks ago that when the baby moves it puts him off.. but i don't understand how a man can go that long  .. should i be concerned ??
p.s - dont mean to sound rude just worried something is wrong
This is my 4th pregnancy and I go through it every single time:( Some men (not all) are put off by not only baby kicking but our changing bodies and moods.There are also men that are afraid the are going to "hit" the baby while having sex, lol. I think its possible for some men to go with out for awhile but I know lots of men take care of themselves. My Dh does and trys so hard to hide it from me because he knows how I feel about porn but I know. I havent been in the mood for awhile so I try to keep DH happy with out acually doing much. I am sure things will work out for you. My DH tends to change his tune after baby. With our last son we didnt even hold out 3 weeks after delievery even though your supposed to wait 6 weeks:)
hiya aww i feel ALOT better now lol we have gone through 4 miscarriages so we are preety close... i hope he can change aftre the birth lol or worse still he might actually be put off lol.. oh and about your Dh thinking he might "hit" the baby lol hah haha i swear my dh thinks that to aww how sweet lol kinda funny they don't have a clue lol

when is your bubby due im due 6th august got a grwoth scan on tuesday as midwife said im very small for dates 5 weeks behind aparently
take care
lov,chloe
After all you've been through, your hubby probably is worried about causing harm to the baby (even thought sex is completely safe). = )
Anyway, some men are turned on by pregnant women and some are unfortunately turned off, so maybe you guys can just do other things meanwhile??  LoL
In our first pregnancy, my DH wasnt interested AT ALL.... I think he was just worried about the unknown....but it was a little frustrating for me, as I wasnt really worried.

This time around, he is definitely interested - must more than I am!
This is so common. you shouldn't worry at all. For me it is a mutual thing. I don't want to because i am very insecure right now about how my body is. I have no desire to do anything and it's definately not because of him. I love my husband and think he is the hottest man on earth but I just feel so giant and ugly right now that I can't seem to get in the mood if I tried. I know it will get better after the baby. Hang in there......
My husband hasn't been interested since we found out I was pregnant!  He is so freaked out by the whole thing, he loves this child like it is already here and watching us.  He is 40 and we have been together for 7 years, so for him, sex isn't that big of a deal anyway...but I sure do miss it!  Really, it's not that bad, I feel like a blimp and am too excited about the baby coming to concentrate on much else.
Good luck, and try talking to him and see what he says :)