Lack of Appetite - Is it Normal?
Hey Ladies,

Has anyone experienced lack of appetite in the third trimester? I do not feel nauseous or sick of the food. I just don't get hungry anymore, and rarely have any cravings. Today I was craving a flatbread salad from Quiznos. Is that even possible? LOL Then I didn't eat much and I still felt full. The third bite will make me feel stuffed. It's not bloating or sickness...it's just lack of appetite. Is this hormonal? Normal? I'm trying not to lose weight so I just force myself to eat...ugh.
I’m not quite at my third trimester yet just a few weeks shy of it, however, I haven't been hungry lately at all either, and when I do eat it's barely anything my son seems to be eating more than me hmmm. Also I've been throwing up through out this whole pregnancy even up until today =0( and I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG)  a severe form of morning sickness, with "unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids, but I do drink tons and tons of water. I'm sure that as long as your measuring fine with the baby everything will be fine, also remember to stay hydrated too! I know that with everything that I'm going through the Dr says that the little guy is measuring just right, don't know how I measure 27" from uterus to top of pubic bone at my 25th week appointment, especially since I lost 17lbs in the begining and can't seem to check up to were I should be weight wise, but as long as my little guy is ok that's all that matters..
It's normal our insides are so squished at this point it's hard to fit much else.  I noticed I used to eat a lot at night.  Now I like to eat in morning/afternoon but at night I am not that hungry and I feel a little sick with heartburn and nausea when I lay down.  I have only gained 3 pounds in the past 5 weeks so I have slowed a little on that as well.
I have definately been eating less. It's normal. By the 3rd trimester our tummy's don't have room to expand. By the very end, it's just ridiculous.
Thank you ladies :-)
Your welcome =0)
That's funny that everyone else seems to have lost appetite. I haven't - or at least not noticeably. I feel like I eat about the same as I have throughout my pregnancy, which is slightly more than the amount I ate before getting pregnant. But my heartburn problem is only very mild, and I think my little one is in a position where it doesn't kick my stomach too much. It likes to kick out my left side!

I'm at 34 weeks now, so I guess that all might change soon...